Gravity Meat Slicer GS 250 CM10 CE
POLISHED AND ANODIZED ALUMINUM SLICER, WITH ALL THE PROTECTIVE DEVICES REQUIRED BY THE APPLICABLE LEGISLATION, SLICES WITH PRECISION AND SIMPLICITY.
- Robustness and stability of all components;
- Rounded design, soft shapes which accompany the movement during the cleaning;
- Blade diameter 25 cm;
- Ample space between the blade and the base to facilitate the cleaning;
- 35° blade inclination to favor the fall of the slice;
- Rectified, tempered and chromed steel blade “Made in Italy”;
- Removable cover blade, loosening the stainless steel knife release knob, so as to facilitate the cleaning of the blade and the blade plate;
- Easily removable cold cuts plate to facilitate the cleaning;
- Moving parts sliding on Teflon bushings that allow a smooth and ergonomic movement without operator weariness;
- Integrated sharpener with quality grinding stones that guarantees a perfect sharpening of the blade and a clear and clean cut of the product;
- Watertight ring mounted on blade hub;
- Silent engine, mono-phase or three-phase;
- Engine cooling by forced ventilation;
- Blade rotation by belt;
- Push-button panel with low-voltage controls;
- Standard plastic knobs;
- 2 years warranty (spare part or repair).
Possibility to customize the slicer by painting the desired color. The colored paint is protected by a second upper transparent layer. Improvement of the machine with a handmade decoration on the base and on the sharpening cover.
BLADE EXTRACTOR OR QUICK RELEASE
Convenient tools essential for removing the blade easily and safely.
To protect and preserve your slicer.
Single-phase motor V. 220, three-phase V.380, all voltages for any market need.
Possibility to have blades with specific teeth suitable for cutting products with particular consistencies: fish, bread, fresh bread, soft cheeses, hard cheeses, soft cheeses, frozen, frozen meat and carpaccio already assembled or as a slicer spare parts.
*Product comes with standard smooth edge blade. Serrated blades are optional and can't ordered from this website. If you wish to have your product to come with a serrated blade or if you wish to get additional blades, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gravity Meat Slicer Mistro GS 250 CM10 CE, Professional, 25cm Blade
BLADE 250 mm CUTTING THICKNESS 15 mm CUTTING CAPACITY
185 x 220 mm
CARRIAGE STROKE 290 mm PLATE 250 x 240 mm OVERALL DIMENSIONS 620 x 520 x 450 mm FEET CENTER BASE 435 x 330 mm NET WEIGHT 23 kg PACKAGING MEASURES 660 x 550 x 500 mm GROSS WEIGHT 27 kg ENGINE Single phase VOLTAGE 230 V AMP 0.85 A POWER 0.210 Kw FREQUENCY 50 Hz