Bone Saw 1600 CE
FOR PIECES OF MEAT WITH DIFFICULT CUTTING BONES FOR USUAL BLADES.
- Serrated Blade;
- Blade length 1600 mm;
- Blade width 16 mm;
- Mono-phase or Three-phase Engine;
- Blade adhering to the pulley, ensuring maximum safety and precision during cutting;
- Sturdy structure in micro-blended stainless steel with opaque effect;
- Polished stainless steel workbench and portion device;
- Possibility to fix the entire structure to the bearing plane with the fixing holes to ensure greater stability;
- Easy to use and clean.
- 2 years warranty (spare part or repair).
BONE SAWS COVERS
To protect and preserve your bone saw.
Single-phase motor V. 220, three-phase V.380, all voltages for any market need.
Bone Saw Mistro 1600 CE
1600 x16 x 0.5 mm
CUTTING CAPACITY 160 x 300 mm OVERALL DIMENSIONS 910 x 360 x 420 mm NET WEIGHT 36 kg PACKAGING MEASURES 920 x 540 x 460 mm GROSS WEIGHT 41 kg ENGINE single-phase VOLTAGE 230 V AMP 3.8 A POWER 0.750 Kw FREQUENCY 50 Hz REVS 1400