Luigi Bormioli Birrateque beer -wheat- glass.
C780ml, Ø102mm, H188mm
BIRRATEQUE shapes and dimensions are created for specific beer styles as a result of studies and development with Centro Studi Assaggiatori, an international specialist of sensory analysis in food and beverage. As every craft beer has its unique and specific beer style, each should be served in the appropriate glass so that all its organoleptic features will be emphasized, as well as experiencing the unique sensations during the tasting process.
The Birrateque Wheat glass is a bigger glass to allow air into the reservoir to oxidize the beverage, which warms the beer and releases the unfiltered aspects of the wheat and sediment with aromas of spices such as clove or elements such as banana.
Birrateque collection is:
- Made in Italy
- Made with etchings on the bottom of the glass, the Foam Control System (FSC), which help to maintain a fine and persistent stream of bubbles to reinvigorate the foamy head
- Created with large capacities and shapes that provide a great aromatic chamber for aeration and slowing down evaporation of the carbonation
- Created with our proprietary SON.hyx to strengthen & keep glass brilliant
- Created with our proprietary TITANIUM Reinforced permanent treatment to increase stem strength & durability
- Dishwasher safe: will retain ultra-clear brilliance thru 4,000 dishwashing cycles
- Lead free
- Carries Luigi Bormioli’s 25-year Guarantee against chipping of the rim or foot as well as any discoloration due to automatic dishwashing